This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Solved] Batch processing failed
version: 2018.10.21.1

It seems to work normally when select multiple files from the open file dialog box and start processing. It does take the time to process each file I selected, everything seems normal, but it turns out only the last file on the list gets transcoded, what's worse, when played, the copy is actually a transcode from another file.

I have found a workaround to this issue, that is to put only one file to the queue each time. However, if the abovementioned issue is resolved, much time can be saved when queuing hundreds of files.
Assuming this is the same as https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=703, this should only happen with mp4 output.
Since you clearly did not read the sticky as requested, I have no clue what really is happening or what OS you are using.

Cu Selur
(28.10.2018, 17:00)Selur Wrote: Assuming this is the same as https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=703, this should only happen with mp4 output.
Since you clearly did not read the sticky as requested, I have no clue what really is happening or what OS you are using.

Cu Selur
  • Hybrid version 2018.10.21.1 win10 64bit.
  • Possibly file overwrite problem while processing multiple files dragged&dropped or inputed from the open file dialogbox.
  • Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Hybrid.
2. Drag&drop multiple mp4 files to Hybrid.
3. Select .mkv and check generate.
4. Select x265, set crf 23, medium profile and grain.
5. Config->Path, check "Output Path to source path" and "Temp path to source path".
6. Base, select audio processing to be passthrough all.
7. Click Add to queue and start queue icon.
send you a link to a dev version,..
(28.10.2018, 17:42)Selur Wrote: send you a link to a dev version,..

Problem solved! Thanks.. hope to see a upgrade release soon.
Photo 
Same problem here 
  • Hybrid version 2018.10.21.1 win7 64bit.
  • Possibly file overwrite problem while processing multiple files dragged&dropped or inputed from the open file dialogbox.
  • Drag/Drop files one by one and add them one by one to the queue have no problem .. only multiple files 
  • Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Hybrid.
2. Drag&drop multiple mp4 files to Hybrid.
3. Select .mkv and check generate.
4. Select x265, set average bitrate (1pass), slow profile .
5. Config->Path, check "Output Path to source path".
6. Base, select audio processing to be passthrough all.
7. Click Add to queue and start queue icon.

Can you help me please .

Ps: I think the "Renaming" stage is the problem, because i checked all my jobs and they all have the same name in this stage

here is a pic

[Image: HKPrx5u.png]
Yup, will probably release a new version on Thursday which will fix the issue.
If you need a working version before I can send you a link to my dev version.

Cu Selur
(30.10.2018, 17:26)Selur Wrote: Yup, will probably release a new version on Thursday which will fix the issue.
If you need a working version before I can send you a link to my dev version.

Cu Selur

Thanks Selur .. I would love to have the dev version please.