This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Crashed encoding....
That is how you check your installed programs? Rolleyes
At least for Hybrid and MkvCutter I can say for sure that they don't install Avisynth.
-> doesn't seem like a global Avisynth installation is the problem.

Have you tried disabling your virus scanner and firewall completely?
Quote:That is how you check your installed programs?
I check first "Start - Settings - Applications..."
Quote:Have you tried disabling your virus scanner and firewall completely?
Yes.
Then I have no further idea, what could cause an access denied error on your system.
In the "config" - "internals"- "Avisynth" - "Prefer FFmpeg as decoder" by default was checked. When I uncheck this, avisynth preview and encoding is fine, but created file is distorted color.
Then something on your system has a problem with ffmpeg (assuming you didn't exchange the version that comes with Hybrid), because I didn't change the setting here and use ffmpeg all the time to open avisynth scripts.
Quote:Then something on your system has a problem with ffmpeg
Selur, please help me solve this problem. In addition, if the "No Avisynth during Preview" is not checked, when I click a "preview" button, the preview window appears and closes immediately.
Quote:when I click a "preview" button, the preview window appears and closes immediately.
MPlayer fails due to:
Quote:<vo_direct3d>Reading display capabilities failed.
Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device.
Seems like a driver problem or direct3d isn't present which could happen when running Hybrid remotely.
Updating your video drivers might help here, alternatively it might help forcing a different video output (vo).
Quote:[*]change the default video output mode for mplayer:
voMode=VOMODE
VOMODE can be in example 'directx', 'direct3d', 'gl',..
call 'mplayer -vo help' to see which are supported by your mplayer version
see: https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Might also be that something is preventing from MPlayer to access the video device. (Could be a firewall preventing IPC communication or similar.)

--------------
Quote:please help me solve this problem.
What I know of your system (thanks to the debug output) is that:
a. your OS is: Windows 10 64bit
b. your desktop runs at: 1280x1024
that's it.
Since you didn't mention that you switched to a new/other system and Hybrid did work before for you, my guess is that you changed something on your system.
I also assume that this does happen with all your files and not just some.
I also assume that you didn't exchange any of the files which come with Hybrid. (you are not using a different ffmpeg or x264 version)

What I would recommend to do:
0. Do not run Hybrid with admin rights (never)
1. Make sure there is no global Avisynth installed on your system
Get a list of the programs that you installed on your system by:
a. starting a Windows Command Prompt with Admin Rights
b. calling:
wmic:root/cli
c. calling:
/output:C:\InstallList.txt product get name,version
looking at the "C:\InstallList.txt".
If there is Avisynth mentioned in this list, a global Avisynth installation is present on your system.
2. Try whether disabling all firewall and anti virus tools helps
Do not just add exclusions, make sure the firewall&co is disabled.
Call the encoding call from before:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 4 -i "E:\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_19_23_24_9110.avs" -an -sn   -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo - | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryslow --crf 16.00 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 8 --no-fast-pskip --aq-mode 2 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --ssim --non-deterministic --colormatrix bt470bg --demuxer raw --input-res 854x480 --input-csp i420 --input-depth 8 --fps 30000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output "E:\Temp\19_23_24_9110_06.264" -
to see whether you still get 'Access denied' problem is gone.
(Note that the pipe-Operation Hybrid is using to send the output from ffmpeg to x264 is usually registered as a network communication by Windows, so if you restricted the network access of your user somehow this might be the cause of the problem.)

3. Check the folder and file rights of the used files
By using the following calls inside a Windows Command Prompt:
icacls "M:\BlueStarLive.net\BSL-Rosee.Divine.-.French.Connection.1.avi"
icacls "E:\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_19_23_24_9110.avs"
icacls "E:\Temp\19_23_24_9110_06.264"
you can see whether your user has the right to modify and read those files. In case it doesn't you got the problem.

Cu Selur
Quote:Updating your video drivers might help here, alternatively it might help forcing a different video output (vo).
I have the latest versions installed.
Quote:Seems like a driver problem or direct3d isn't present which could happen when running Hybrid remotely.
I do not use Hybrid remotely.

c:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit>mplayer -vo help
MPlayer SVN-r38119-8.2.1 © 2000-2018 MPlayer Team
Available video output drivers:
       directx Directx DDraw YUV/RGB/BGR renderer
       direct3d        Direct3D 9 Renderer
       gl_nosw OpenGL no software rendering
       gl      OpenGL
       gl_tiled        X11 (OpenGL) - multiple textures version
       matrixview      MatrixView (OpenGL)
       null    Null video output
       mpegpes MPEG-PES file
       yuv4mpeg        yuv4mpeg output for mjpegtools
       png     PNG file
       jpeg    JPEG file
       tga     Targa output
       pnm     PPM/PGM/PGMYUV file
       md5sum  md5sum of each frame
Which of these drivers to choose?

Now, my misc.ini file contains:

Quote:[General]
runAsAdmin=true

I should append, for example:
Quote:[General]
runAsAdmin=true
voMode=direct3d

Quote:Make sure there is no global Avisynth installed on your system

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic
wmic:root\cli>/output:C:\InstallList.txt product get name,version

Avisynth not found in the InstallList.txt file

C:\WINDOWS\system32>"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 4 -i "E:\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_19_23_24_9110.avs" -an -sn   -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo - | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryslow --crf 16.00 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 8 --no-fast-pskip --aq-mode 2 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --ssim --non-deterministic --colormatrix bt470bg --demuxer raw --input-res 854x480 --input-csp i420 --input-depth 8 --fps 30000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output "E:\Temp\19_23_24_9110_06.264" -
raw [info]: 854x480p 1:1 @ 30000/1001 fps (cfr)
x264 [warning]: --ssim used with psy on: results will be invalid!
x264 [warning]: --tune ssim should be used if attempting to benchmark ssim!
x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.1 Cache64
x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.1, 4:2:0, 8-bit

Quote:3. Check the folder and file rights of the used files
For all 3 files

BUILTIN\Administrators: (I)(F)
NT AUTHORITY\system: (I)(F)
NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users: (I)(M)
BUILTIN\Users: (I)(RX)
Quote:Which of these drivers to choose?
Try:
"directx"
and
"gl"
hopefully one of them work.

Quote:I should append, for example:
Yes, where as 'direct3d' is the default, so that one doesn't have to be tested, since you already know it doesn't work with your current setup.

Quote:Avisynth not found in the InstallList.txt file
good

Quote:For all 3 files
Okay, so that is fine too.

Quote:"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 4 -i "E:\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_19_23_24_9110.avs" -an -sn -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0 -f rawvideo - | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryslow --crf 16.00 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 8 --no-fast-pskip --aq-mode 2 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --ssim --non-deterministic --colormatrix bt470bg --demuxer raw --input-res 854x480 --input-csp i420 --input-depth 8 --fps 30000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output "E:\Temp\19_23_24_9110_06.264" -
raw [info]: 854x480p 1:1 @ 30000/1001 fps (cfr)
x264 [warning]: --ssim used with psy on: results will be invalid!
x264 [warning]: --tune ssim should be used if attempting to benchmark ssim!
x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.1 Cache64
x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.1, 4:2:0, 8-bit
Okay, so the encoding is running and you didn't get the 'access denied' error like before, so the problem is with your firewall or anti virus software.

Cu Selur
With "directx" and "gl" "Preview" is working! Also working encoding! "Preview" window have  
on the left and right sides of the additional borders. With "directx" green, whith "hl" black color. Avisint preview and encoded file does not have this defect. Thank you, Selur!
[Image: 6205b79f2204e2e9df780fb436a5c205.jpeg]