This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] BD subtitles not extracted
Hi,

i don't know what / where i do wrong :-(

here is my context :
- Hybrid v2019.1.6
- Bd ripped on my HDD with Fr subtitles

after loading the BD structure :
- Base > stream selection = "1-Fr"
- base > subtitle is checked
- config>automation>passthrough streams :
* subtitle is checked
* all subtitle - only add/extract = "choose"
- subtitle>import : there's nothing

thank you in advance for your help !

regards
"after loading the BD structure",....
Config->Automation options work on loading the source not afterwards.
I meant that it is what i see in the different tabs (because i load the global profile before the movie, of course, as you already told me)
Try it without loading some global profile.
Might be that your profile contains some old data which is hindering the general processing.

Cu Selur
Hi,

i tried many times but i never got the subtitles :-(

I have :
- base>subtitle enabled
- base>processing>subtitle>all subtitles enabled
- base>stream selection>subtitle : "fr"
- subtitle>import>subtitle queue : empty

would you like to have a log ?

regards
Assuming you configured a default Temp and Output folder (Config->Paths) and saved those in your defaults (Config->Defaults->Save All->Save selected).

Here are some typical scenarios in how to handle subtitles:
  • Select, Extract, Add
    1. load a source with subtitles in Hybrid
    2. select the subtitle you want (Base->Stream Selection->Subtitle)
    3. tell Hybrid to extract the subtitles from the source and add them to the subtitle queue (Base->Processing->Subtitle->Extract&Add Subtitle)
  • Select, Extract, Add All
    1. load a source with subtitles in Hybrid
    2. tell Hybrid to handle all subtitle in one go (Base->Processing->Subtitle->All subtitles)
    3. tell Hybrid to extract the subtitles from the source and add them to the subtitle queue (Base->Processing->Subtitle->Extract&Add Subtitle)
  • Auto Add&Extract All
    1. tell Hybrid that is should automatically passthrough all subtitles (enable 'Config->Automation->Passthrough streams->Subtitle')
    2. load a source with subtitles in Hybrid
  • Auto Add&Extract All, but always embed the first subtitle
    1. tell Hybrid that is should automatically passthrough all subtitles (enable 'Config->Automation->Passthrough streams->Subtitle')
    2. tell Hybrid to embed the first subtitle and passthrough the rest  (enable 'Config->Automation->Passthrough streams->embed first')
    3. load a source with subtitles in Hybrid
  • Auto Add&Extract all subtitles of a specific language
    2. tell Hybrid to ignore all subtitles which are not of specific languages (enable 'Config->Automation->Passthrough streams->All subtitle - only add/extract' and select the subtitle languages you want to process)
    3. load a source with subtitles in Hybrid
There are tons of additional options on how to handle subtitles, but these are some of the basics.

Judging by what you wrote:
Quote:I have :
- base>subtitle enabled
- base>processing>subtitle>all subtitles enabled
- base>stream selection>subtitle : "fr"
- subtitle>import>subtitle queue : empty
you never told Hybrid to extract subtitles or add subtitles to the 'Subtitle Queue', which is why Hybrid never added anything to the 'Subtitle Queue'.

Cu Selur
all my apologises, i tried the 5th option and it worked !!!

thank you !