This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] How to add a logo in videos
Hi

i need to know and learn how to add a logo or watermark into a video and choose where to place it in a video step by step please.
i couldn't find any help or tips about it
tnx for ur help  Heart
This is only supported through Avisynth and Vapoursynth, so either:
  • Filtering->Avisynth->Other->Logo
  • Filtering->Vapoursynth->Other->Add Logo
are the places where you can select and position your logo.

Cu Selur
(01.09.2017, 18:06)Selur Wrote: This is only supported through Avisynth and Vapoursynth, so either:
  • Filtering->Avisynth->Other->Logo
  • Filtering->Vapoursynth->Other->Add Logo
are the places where you can select and position your logo.

Cu Selur

tnx for the tips
but there is no Vapoursynth.
i used Filtering->Avisynth->Other->Logo but my logo pic didnt add to output video after i merged it. Sad Huh
Vapoursynth can be used instead of Avisynth. (see: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...)

Quote:i used Filtering->Avisynth->Other->Logo but my logo pic didnt add to output video after i merged it
might be a bug, try also enabling "Config->Internals->Avisynth->Always use Avisynth".
+ Check the Avisynth preview to make sure your Video is placed at the right position.

=> did a quick test here, no bug, placing a logo works fine here.
In case it doesn't work for you, please read the sticky and provide enough data so I can understand and reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur
(01.09.2017, 18:44)Selur Wrote: Vapoursynth can be used instead of Avisynth. (see: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...)

Quote:i used Filtering->Avisynth->Other->Logo but my logo pic didnt add to output video after i merged it
might be a bug, try also enabling "Config->Internals->Avisynth->Always use Avisynth".
+ Check the Avisynth preview to make sure your Video is placed at the right position.

=> did a quick test here, no bug, placing a logo works fine here.
In case it doesn't work for you, please read the sticky and provide enough data so I can understand and reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur
tnx i did it but still nothing happened. i wish there could be a video tutorial for that. Undecided
Did you check the Avisynth preview?
Does it show the image works fine here,...

For testing I did the following:
  • Start Hybrid
  • open a video
  • Enable Avisynth->Other->Logo
  • (press the arrow) to load an Image (.png in my case, with transparent background); left to the arrow I see the path to my image file know
  • set the output file name and location (Main->Output File)
  • add settings to job queue (Main->Add to queue)
  • start queue (Jobs->Queue->Start)

=> Like I wrote if it doesn't work for you read the sticky and share the required details,...

Quote: i wish there could be a video tutorial for that
Don't know of any video tutorial and at least I don't plan to create one,...

Cu Selur
I have the same problem here. It seems is a bug.
When I try to load a JPG file nothing happens and to the left of the arrow does not appear the path of the logo
When I try to load a PNG (I used a picture with the same size of the video and another one smaller) and try to make the job start, Hybrid gives me this message:

This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
Hybrid: homepage
Forum: public forum
Regarding problems please read: needed infos
Donate: via PayPal
This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
Current defaultOutputPath: is empty!
 -> Set it under Config->Path
Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:  AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
Finished initialization, finished after 14.287s 
Filtering input files,..
Analysing 1 input files,...
Analyzing 'FINALE.mp4'.
 Checking a/v ids with FFMpeg VideoAnalyser,...
  Analyzing FINALE.mp4,...
 Grabbing audio ids for E:\NUOVO ALDO JONES\ENHANCED TRAILERS\Aquaman\FINALE.mp4.
 -> Found the following audio ids: 0
 Analyzing audio streams,...
  Analyzing audio stream with id '0'.
   Analyzing audio stream with MPlayer AudioAnalyser for id '0',...
   Grabbing audio data and delay infos,...
  Grabbing video ids for FINALE.mp4.
  -> Video ids found: 0
 Analyzing video streams...
  Analyzing video stream (0).
-> Forcing time code extraction, since input is detected as vfr!
Extracting time codes from mp4 for track with id 1.
starting auto routines for source number: 1
 -> finished auto routines for source number: 1
Input is completely analysed,...
Indexing: FINALE
Avisynth preview error: Avisynth error ere is no function named 'GetMTMode'.
Avisynth preview error: avs, line 57):
Avisynth preview error: Script error: There is no function named 'GetMTMode'.
Avisynth preview error: (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\Logo.avs, line 57)
Avisynth preview error: (C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile14_32_38_447_tmp.avs, line 13)
Avisynth preview error: Couldn't import -1 (1): ere is no functio
Avisynth preview error: (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\Logo.
Creating job for current source 
 -> Creating jobs for source 1,...
 -> Generating calls for: E:\NUOVO ALDO JONES\ENHANCED TRAILERS\Aquaman\test.mp4
Current avc level needs to be at least: 5.2
generatex264Call generated an empty call list.
  adding x264 calls for source: 1
  createJobs for E:\NUOVO ALDO JONES\ENHANCED TRAILERS\Aquaman\test.mp4
   creating attachment extraction subjobs
   creating video subjobs
   creating muxing subjobs
   optimizing the subJobs
 -> finished creating subjobs for current source
  added new job with id 14_43_43_5810
 -> should be there after processing: C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\test_14_43_43_5810_04.stats
starting 14_43_43_5810_04_video@14:43:43.969 - E:\NUOVO ALDO JONES\ENHANCED TRAILERS\Aquaman\test.mp4
finished after 00:00:01.428
-> 14_43_43_5810_04_video crashed: ERROR: C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\test_14_43_43_5810_04.stats was not created!
Aborting '14_43_43_5810_04_video' due to: ERROR: C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\test_14_43_43_5810_04.stats was not created!
Job 14_43_43_5810 finished!
  adding x264 calls for source: 1
  createJobs for E:\NUOVO ALDO JONES\ENHANCED TRAILERS\Aquaman\test.mp4
   creating attachment extraction subjobs
   creating video subjobs
   creating muxing subjobs
   optimizing the subJobs
 -> finished creating subjobs for current source
  added new job with id 14_43_56_3510
 -> should be there after processing: C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\test_14_43_56_3510_04.stats
starting 14_43_56_3510_04_video@14:43:56.828 - E:\NUOVO ALDO JONES\ENHANCED TRAILERS\Aquaman\test.mp4
finished after 00:00:01.011
-> 14_43_56_3510_04_video crashed: ERROR: C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\test_14_43_56_3510_04.stats was not created!
Aborting '14_43_56_3510_04_video' due to: ERROR: C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\test_14_43_56_3510_04.stats was not created!
Job 14_43_56_3510 finished!

Instead, when I try to watch the preview, Hybrid gives me a sequel of errors. Here it is the LOG.

Hybrid: homepage
Forum: public forum
Regarding problems please read: needed infos
Donate: via PayPal
Current defaultOutputPath: is empty!
 -> Set it under Config->Path
Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:  AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
Finished initialization, finished after 14.287s 
Filtering input files,..
Analysing 1 input files,...
Analyzing 'FINALE.mp4'.
 Checking a/v ids with FFMpeg VideoAnalyser,...
  Analyzing FINALE.mp4,...
 Grabbing audio ids for E:\NUOVO ALDO JONES\ENHANCED TRAILERS\Aquaman\FINALE.mp4.
 -> Found the following audio ids: 0
 Analyzing audio streams,...
  Analyzing audio stream with id '0'.
   Analyzing audio stream with MPlayer AudioAnalyser for id '0',...
   Grabbing audio data and delay infos,...
  Grabbing video ids for FINALE.mp4.
  -> Video ids found: 0
 Analyzing video streams...
  Analyzing video stream (0).
-> Forcing time code extraction, since input is detected as vfr!
Extracting time codes from mp4 for track with id 1.
starting auto routines for source number: 1
 -> finished auto routines for source number: 1
Input is completely analysed,...
Indexing: FINALE
Avisynth preview error: Avisynth error ere is no function named 'GetMTMode'.
Avisynth preview error: avs, line 57):
Avisynth preview error: Script error: There is no function named 'GetMTMode'.
Avisynth preview error: (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\Logo.avs, line 57)
Avisynth preview error: (C:\Users\Aldo\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile14_32_38_447_tmp.avs, line 13)
Avisynth preview error: Couldn't import -1 (1): ere is no functio
Avisynth preview error: (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\Logo.

Is there any way to solve this?