This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Why don't add disableIcons and fontsize options directly to Hybrid UI?
These few options in misc.ini customization are very essential, so why don't add them directly to Hibrid UI preferenses instead of misc.ini in future updates? Native buttons with text are easier to understand than custom icons signs.

disableIcons=true
fontSize=14
toolTipFontSize=14
reasons why I didn't add them:
a. I personally don't use the (no problem with text size on any of my systems)
b. only a handful of people ever asked for it, which is the reason I added the option to begin with
c. nobody every had a problem with the misc.ini option
d. folks who want to style Hybrid differently write their own stylesheet (see hidden options)

-> if a few other users also want this I can look into adding it to the normal ui.

Cu Selur