This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node"
try:
LoadCPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\SupTitle.dll")
FFVideoSource("D:\Aquaman.mkv", fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001, threads=1, colorspace="YUV420P10")
Preroll(video=10, audio=0)
SupTitle("D:\Aquaman.sup")
return last
the Preroll (http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Preroll) is important for stability when using SupTitle.

If that also doesn't help, upload the subtitle file somewhere and share it with me.

Cu Selur
(05.06.2019, 16:25)Selur Wrote: try:
LoadCPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\SupTitle.dll")
FFVideoSource("D:\Aquaman.mkv", fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001, threads=1, colorspace="YUV420P10")
Preroll(video=10, audio=0)
SupTitle("D:\Aquaman.sup")
return last
the Preroll (http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Preroll) is important for stability when using SupTitle.

If that also doesn't help, upload the subtitle file somewhere and share it with me.

Cu Selur
Still doesn't work , here is my subtitle. →https://mega.nz/#!t5NQxQiI  Password: !Af8MlF1g5J0VIvloWgc7pY4bTKpC-kkZKs3l5HdGz4Y
Good news: I can reproduce the issue with your source.
Bad news: new clue what is wrong with these subtitles.
What tool did you use to create/extract them?

Cu Selur
(06.06.2019, 16:19)Selur Wrote: Good news: I can reproduce the issue with your source.
Bad news: new clue what is wrong with these subtitles.
What tool did you use to create/extract them?

Cu Selur
Thanks for your test. It was easyavs2bdnxml that was used to create the subtitle from the .ass file by someone I know in order to prevent others from editing it again in theory. And only a few people know how to burn the .sup file into video, so it's a safest way to share the .sup file with others.
May have found a workaround for the issue, send you a link to a dev version for testing.
If you created the .sup out of an .ass file, why not use the .ass as source instead of the .sup file?

Cu Selur
(06.06.2019, 18:30)Selur Wrote: May have found a workaround for the issue, send you a link to a dev version for testing.
If you created the .sup out of an .ass file, why not use the .ass as source instead of the .sup file?

Cu Selur

Thanks for sharing the dev version. However, even I use IDM, the downloading speed is not fast. I think I can't use it until next morning. Besides, if I were the one who create and have the .ass file, I won't persist in figuring out how to burn the .sup file any more.
I think the dev version has no difference except the pre-rendered .sub effect when previewing the video.
So the preview works for you or not? (confused)
In case it doesn't please create a debug output level 9 of the preview.

Cu Selur
(07.06.2019, 16:54)Selur Wrote: So the preview works for you or not? (confused)
In case it doesn't please create a debug output level 9 of the preview.

Cu Selur

Yes, I can preview the .sub effect(automatically pre-rendered or converted from .sup) now. However, what I truly concern about is the reason why the .sup file created by easyavs2bdnxml can't be identified correctly.
Quote:Yes, I can preview the .sub effect(automatically pre-rendered or converted from .sup) now.
No I'm really confused, I thought you created a .sup file with easyavs2bdnxml and wanted to embed that, where comes the idx/.sub file from?

Quote:However, what I truly concern about is the reason why the .sup file created by easyavs2bdnxml can't be identified correctly.
Don't be seems like a bug in Hybrid, when handling .sup files with Vapoursynth the way Hybrid does, blend needs to be set to False. (writing with one of the authors to clear that up completely)

Cu Selur