This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node"
I'm not saying there is a bug in Hybird. I just say the dev version can preview the .sup subtitle now, but rather than the real effect of .sup, it displays the effect of .sub. I think it's because when previewing the video, it automatically pre-rendered or converted .sup to .sub(you can load and preview my subtitle). Then I start queue, finding the first job is "convert Aquaman.sup to .idx/.sub", so abort it later.
Quote: think it's because when previewing the video, it automatically pre-rendered or converted .sup to .sub(you can load and preview my subtitle).
There is no conversion from .sup to .sub for the preview.
Quote:Then I start queue, finding the first job is "convert Aquaman.sup to .idx/.sub", so abort it later.
Than like a wrote before:
Quote:Read the sticky about the necessary steps needed to provide proper info so I can reproduce the issue.

Since you so far did not do that I can only guess what you are doing or what is happening and why.
(wild guess atm. is that Hybrid doesn't use Vapoursynth since it assumes that it isn't necessary)

Cu Selur
Blindly guessing what your settings&co are I'll create another dev version for testing and will send you a pm in a few minutes,..

Cu Selur
Quote:Yes, I can preview the .sub effect(automatically pre-rendered or converted from .sup) now.
I was wrong. What I saw was just the .idx/.sub file created by me before in the same folder. The subtitle disappears as soon as I delete the .idx/.sub file. So I still can't preview the .sup file even with your latest dev version.

Quote:You don't have to tell Hybrid this.

You usually would do the following:

Quote:In case it doesn't please create a debug output level 9 of the preview.

Quote:Read the sticky about the necessary steps needed to provide proper info so I can reproduce the issue.

I do everything as you said and I don't know where to find the sticky or how to create a debug output level 9 of the preview.
In the forum you posted, at the top are the stickies and one is titled: INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..
It contains the same infos that are on the support site of the main page which is linked at the start of the 'Log' in Hybrid:
Quote:This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
Hybrid: homepage
Forum: public forum
Regarding problems please read: needed infos
Donate: via PayPal
This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
Quote: I don't know where to find the sticky or how to create a debug output level 9 of the preview.
Then why didn't you ask about it the first time I asked you to read the sticky?

Also, did you test the last dev version I send you a link to?

Cu Selur
Quote:Also, did you test the last dev version I send you a link to?
Of cousre I test the last dev version. It's very strange that I can use the .avs script now as long as I shorten the file name and the input path. And if I put the .avs file on the desktop, Hybrid can't read it(seems that Hybrid can't identify my Chinese user name). Still can't preview the .sup subtitle by importing a external file. But I don't care about it if I can use the script to burn the .sup file. However, I still find that some lines of dialogue miss or disappear very quickly when previewing the subtitle. When I enable “Fixing invisible frames” and "Fix too short frames" in BDSup2Sub++ 1.0.2, some lines and pictures of converted .sub subtitle twinkle when loading it to the PotPlayer though don't disappears very quickly like before. Maybe that's something SupTitle.dll can't handle. The following script works fine and "5.sup" was created by easyavs2bdnxml:

Quote:LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\SupTitle.dll")
FFVideoSource("D:\Peter Pan Bluray_1.mp4")
Preroll(video=10, audio=0)
SupTitle("E:\BDNXML\5\5.sup")
However, the script includes “Aquaman.sup” still doesn't work:

Quote:LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\SupTitle.dll")
FFVideoSource("D:\Aquaman.mkv")
Preroll(video=10, audio=0)
SupTitle("D:\Aquaman.sup")
Here is my HybridDebugOutput.zip→https://mega.nz/#!NotHWATK Password: nse4GEgDpu0tQip3hSDjAW5k0EwpYbAOocnfCya8X3w
And here is the .sup file whose some lines of dialogue miss or disappear very quickly when previewing it→https://mega.nz/#!5gkFSKQC Password: 8H0GywcBqCAoMbqtA6_lkkgOWozD9FVfyFpmBysmOE4
a. Without the 'return last' in the last line, it will never work.
b. Why are you not using Hybrid directly to add the subtitles instead of trying to write a script on your own? (With Hybrid and Vapoursynth adding subs should work fine,..)

-> I'll try to find out if there is a way around the 'Not expecting more than one bitmap per descriptor!' problem in Avisynth.

Cu Selur
(09.06.2019, 18:18)Selur Wrote: a. Without the 'return last' in the last line, it will never work.
b. Why are you not using Hybrid directly to add the subtitles instead of trying to write a script on your own? (With Hybrid and Vapoursynth adding subs should work fine,..)

-> I'll try to find out if there is a way around the 'Not expecting more than one bitmap per descriptor!' problem in Avisynth.

Cu Selur

Because in another script, it has no problem without 'return last' in the last line(OMG, it doesn't work when I write this. But after a while, it works again. So...I'm very confused). And in this script, even I add the 'return last' in the last line, it still doesn't work. It just doesn't display the subtitle when previewing the video if I directly add the .sup file even with Hybrid_dev_2019.06.08-10581. Sad
Yes, there seems to be an issue with SupTile and Avisynth+, but it should work fine when using Vapoursynth,..
Have you tried using Vapoursynth?
Using the subtitles you gave me, for me it works fine with Vapoursynth, but not with Avisynth.
I tried some other subitles and they all work fine with both Avisynth and Vapoursynth.
So my guess is that something is problematic with the subtitles provided by easyavs2bdnxml.
Like you suggested I used "Fixing invisible frames” and "Fix too short frames" saved the file as .sup again and tried the 'fixed' file.
-> didn't help, the file still crashes the viewer and Hybrid.

Cu Selur