This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node"
Putting the fonts into the fonts folder (Config->Path->Infos->Font path), I have no problem with the fonts in either Avisynth or Vapoursynth.
Note: When mencoder or ffmpeg is used for embedding the fonts need to be located in a path scanned by font config.
-> seems to work as intended, here

Cu Selur
(10.06.2019, 14:27)Selur Wrote: Putting the fonts into the fonts folder (Config->Path->Infos->Font path), I have no problem with the fonts in either Avisynth or Vapoursynth.
Note: When mencoder or ffmpeg is used for embedding the fonts need to be located in a path scanned by font config.
-> seems to work as intended, here

Cu Selur

Still doesn't work, I upload a new debug file in the previous shared folder.
Problem is the location of you temp-folder:
C:\Users\??????\AppData\Local\Temp\
-> Configure Hybrid to use another temp folder without any non-ascii charactes should help.

Cu Selur
It seems that I can't change the path of the fonts folder. I have uploaded another debug file and three photos.
You are right.
Best move your settings folder. (see: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...)
This should also move the font folder. (iirc)

Cu Selur
Can you teach me how to convert dts to eac3 with ffmpeg? 

Quote:ffmpeg -i D:\TLOTR DTS.mkv -c:a eac3 -ac 6 -b:a 640k -c:v copy  TLOTR.mp4

ffmpeg -i G:\00000_T2_Audio - English.dts -bsf:a dca_core -c:a copy TS-Core.dts

ffmpeg -i G:\00000_T2_Audio - English.dts -acodec pcm_s24le output-file.wav

I use the scripts above, but they all don't work, the comand window just says "No such file or directory". It seems that my ffmpeg can't decode dts. However, Hybrid can encode the same DTS-HD MA 6.1 audio to AC3 5.1 using ffmpeg. And the script works fine if I don't make it convert from dts/flac(haven't yet tested truehd or wav).
Quote:the comand window just says "No such file or directory"
a. Make sure that your are in directory where ffmpeg lies otherwise you need to specify full paths in example "c:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/ffmpeg.exe" instead of just ffmpeg.
b. if you use paths which contain white spaces you need to put the path inside quotes (").

also:
ffmpeg -i D:\TLOTR DTS.mkv -c:a eac3 -ac 6 -b:a 640k -c:v copy  TLOTR.mp4
won't work since eac3 isn't supported inside mp4

Cu Selur
Yes, I added the Path of the ffmpeg into Environment Variables: D:\ffmpeg\bin. So I can directly use ffmpeg without specific path. And the following script works fine because the input video just contains aac.

Quote:ffmpeg -i G:\E3_Ubi_ACO_1.mp4 -c:a eac3 -ac 6 -b:a 640k -c:v copy eac3.mp4

Actually, ffmpeg does make eac3 contained in mp4 if you choose to encode aac(ac3, dts, etc.) to eac3 other than directly copy the eac3 when muxing(I haven't yet find any program which can directly mux h264 and eac3 into mp4 without any transcoding). But I don't know how to make the ffmpeg decode dts and I know it has something to do with the input file everytime it says "No such file or directory": It's just because ffmpeg can't achieve what I want it to do or it can't work without enabling some hidden or experimental functions(For example, you have to add "-strict -2" before the name of output file if you want to encode dts or just mux flac into mp4)

Quote:ffmpeg -i D:\BaiduNetdiskDownload\video.mp4 -i D:\BaiduNetdiskDownload\audio.flac -c:v copy -c:a copy -strict -2 -strict experimental output.mp4

Quote:ffmpeg -i G:\E3_Ubi_ACO_1.mp4 -c:a dts -b:a 640k -c:v copy -strict -2 dts.mp4

Quote:ffmpeg -i G:\00000_T2_Audio - English.dts -c:a aac -b:a 640k -c:v copy dts.aac

The scripts above work fine all except the last one. Still don't know what's wrong with my ffmpeg.
advice: Don't add eac3 into an mp4 container, afaik it's not supported by the specification.
It usually is a bad idea to put not officially supported formats into containers.

instead of:
ffmpeg -i G:\00000_T2_Audio - English.dts -c:a aac -b:a 640k -c:v copy dts.aac
use

ffmpeg -i "G:\00000_T2_Audio - English.dts" -c:a aac -b:a 640k -c:v copy dts.aac
the quotes are important,...

Cu Selur
Quote:ffmpeg -i "G:\00000_T2_Audio - English.dts" -c:a aac -b:a 640k -c:v copy dts.aac
It works! Thanks a lot.