This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid freezes/crashes
Hello,

I have a problem with some cartoons which freezes Hybrid :
i created a global profile which encode the audio tracks & apply a automatic gain
but when i load some cartoons, Hybrid freezes or crashes

i think i have the lastest Hybrid version

here is one of the responsible cartoon + the level 4 log

regards
Sadly the debug output only shows you loading your global profile nothing more.
-> re-read the sticky on how to create a debug output properly

Wild guess: In case the profile was created with an old version make sure to load it, check your settings and save it with the current version of Hybrid.

Cu Selur
I can confirm that your source causes Hybrid to freeze, which happens since MPlayer freezes while analyzing your source.
"mplayer.exe" -v -msglevel identify=6 -nolirc -demuxer mkv -frames 0 -novideo -vo null -ao null "PATH TO YOUR FILE"
causes MPlayer to report:
stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xCADBE8AA9AE458 !
which causes it to freeze.
Since I can't also playback the file I guess the file is broken somehow.
Hybrid isn't meant to repair broken files.
-> Sorry, but I won't look further into this.

Cu Selur
Hi,

thank you for the time spent !
I know that Hybrid isn't meant to repair broken videos Wink , I just wanted to be sure that the problem came from the video.

EDIT :
would there be a way to detect the broken videos before loading them in Hybrid, by any chance ?
I mean a tool in which I could load a directory & then see the results or have a report ?

regards