This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Vapoursynth doesn't work on Linux Mint 18.1
Hi, here we go again  Wink

So I try to encode different files, including h264 inside mkv container, h264 inside mp4 container and MPEG-2 inside mkv with QTGMC. All crash at the same point, during beginning of enconding with the same message: "/home/denmark/Videos/13_30_12_6310_02.264 is too small! (byteSize: 0byte)". This very same message is also present in Debug Output.

The same error is for NNEDI3.

When I choose IVTVC, I get this error:
[Image: 8CNH4Si.png]

Will send Debug Output.

[attachment=49][attachment=50][attachment=51][attachment=52]

First one is while using QTGMC. Second one is while using NNEDI3. Third one is while using VIVTC, oddly enough I didn't get FilteringModel error while choosing it, Hybrid crashed after I pressed start. Fourth one is while using VIVTC, the same result as with QTGMC and NNEDI3.

[attachment=54]

P.S. And this one is where I removed the ticks near "Prefer Libavsource" and "Prefer LibavLSMASHSource" in Misc window. Here is the picture of error
[Image: rruROoi.png]
Won't get around to look at it before tomorrow evening.
Will report back once I did.

Cu Selur
(14.09.2017, 14:37)Selur Wrote: Won't get around to look at it before tomorrow evening.
Will report back once I did.

Cu Selur

Thanks! I will experiment meanwhile  Smile