This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Watch Folders and CLI help?
Hello! I'm brand new to Hybrid... it looks pretty awesome!

Does anyone here have any current instructions on how to set up watch folders in Hybrid apart from creating the .ini file, or is that still the way to go? The only thing i could find so far was this post from 2012 and I'm hoping maybe Hybrid has been updated since then with the option to do it in the gui.  (For reference, this is the old post: http://forum.selur.de/topic223-tip-add-w...ntrol.html)

Also, I'm limited on my knowledge of CLI (I know how to copy and paste commands at this point).  Is it possible just to copy the output hybrid provides at the bottom of the screen with a few tweaks to just run it via command line call?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Quote:Does anyone here have any current instructions on how to set up watch folders in Hybrid apart from creating the .ini file, or is that still the way to go?
It's still the way to go. There hasn't been any changes on how you setup the monitoring. (probably because - afaik - I'm one of the only users which use it from time to time)
The usage described in the linked thread is the only way how it works atm. . Smile
As a side note: When handling lots of files, enabling 'Jobs->Misc->Delete jobs when finished' isn't a bad idea.

Quote:Is it possible just to copy the output hybrid provides at the bottom of the screen with a few tweaks to just run it via command line call?
Not following you there. No clue what 'the output hybrid provides at the bottom of the screen' refers to.
What you could do is start a program or script whenever Hybrid finishes a file or the complete 'Job Queue'. (Jobs->Misc->On queue finished / On job finished).
-> if you describe in more details what you plan to do I might be able to either tell you how Hybrid can do it or may be even add an option for it.

Cu Selur