This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Video Usability Information checkbox not functioning
First I would like to thank You for Hybrid.
I'm on the learning curve of this nice interface You made for us.

Using latest Hybrid and Windows 10 available.

Selecting NVEnc for encoder. on the NVEnc tab MISC subtab if I select the Video Usability Information (VUI) main checkbox (or deselect it) the command line bottomunder will not change for the subcheckboxes respectively. (If I select Full range etc. separately it's working but the main checkbox function is not.)

On this MISC tab also not correct the information loading in the HDR Signaling box from Input sometimes. I've realized if I'm loading a file for encode with HDR information stored in it, I can set / load the info in the infoboxes with help of 'from Input" checkbox. If I load the next input file which doesn't have HDR information, the HDR signaling infoboxes will not update automagically if I click theĀ 'from Input" checkbox.

Appreciate Your work done.

ps.

It would be nice some automation too. For example if the source has HDR info etc. stored in it a 'suggested configuration based on source' checkbox seem to be useful on the NVEnc - Misc tab. For the NVEnc - Base tab it would be useful also respecting the chroma subsampling and output bit-depth settings. (For example yuv422 source it is better to select automatically yuv444 sampling than yuv420, for 10-bit source ideal would be the 10-bit setting.)
Quote:Selecting NVEnc for encoder. on the NVEnc tab MISC subtab if I select the Video Usability Information (VUI) main checkbox (or deselect it) the command line bottomunder will not change for the subcheckboxes respectively. (If I select Full range etc. separately it's working but the main checkbox function is not.)
That's a bug -> locally fixed

Quote:On this MISC tab also not correct the information loading in the HDR Signaling box from Input sometimes. I've realized if I'm loading a file for encode with HDR information stored in it, I can set / load the info in the infoboxes with help of 'from Input" checkbox. If I load the next input file which doesn't have HDR information, the HDR signaling infoboxes will not update automagically if I click the 'from Input" checkbox.
If you load a file with HDR info and a file without after that only the 'Master Display' info will be deleted, the 'Light Level' values will only change if the loaded source has them.
The 'from Input' should only do anything if the video changed.
If you start Hybrid disable the 'from Input'-options, load a HDR source, no values will be loaded. Enabling the 'from Input'-options does not magically import the values.

Cu Selur