This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Video Crashed "" was not created!
Hi there, 

I've Encountered an error trying to render an x265 file.
Hybrid Version 2019.11.30.1

I tried encoding an x265 mkv from an x265 mkv and hybrid produces an error when writing the x265 file(on the 2nd pass in my customized 2 pass preset, or immediately on the ultrafast preset)

The error message that came up was:

->20_51_56_9310_04_video crashed: ERROR: J:\2160p HDR Output.265 was not created!
Aborting '20_51_56_9310_04_video' due to: ERROR: J:\2160p HDR Output.265 was not created!

To reproduce the problem, I opened Hybrid and proceeded to open my x265 mkv source file, i selected the x265 video setting in the base tab, selecting mkv as the output and selecting an output path/filename. I then changed to the x265 tab and chose the "ultrafast" preset before adding to queue and starting.

I've attached a debug output (level4) for the error, and have attached a sample video file which results in the same error for myself.

This error is new, I used to be able to do renders with my current settings. I haven't used hybrid in about 6 months and since updating I have encountered the above error.

Side note: I've also had an error when adding files to Hybrid "Couldn't find filters for catagory: DeSharpen", though this hasn't effected my encodes in the past(that i can tell anyhow)
the desharpen error has been encountered prior to the main error in this post, though i don't think it has effected output.
https://puu.sh/EXi5Q/59f6ce9e7d.png

Messages In This Thread
Video Crashed "" was not created! - by NZDivinity - 07.01.2020, 15:36