This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Any way to move the BilateralGPU folder
My C drive is too small for 2020, but there isn't much I can do at the moment.

Whilst in the process of trying to free up some space, I noticed a couple of large DLLs in the "BilateralGPU" folder (opencv_core320 and opencv_world320.dll)..

Is there any way to move these and not break Hybrid? I know I could probably uninstall and re-install on another drive.. But this would mean recreating all my profiles.. So I just wondered if there was a way to move them?

If no, thats fine.. But I just thought I would ask incase it could save me a bit of work.
No, in general you can't move parts of Hybrid out of it's folder, but .... Smile

You can uninstall Hybrid and re-install it under a new location.
The settings folder is located in a different location and will by default not be removed during uninstall. You will be prompted during the uninstall whether to want to also remove the Hybrid settings, simply deny that and your settings are kept.
To be totally sure you can also make a backup of the settings folder (for it's location, check: Config->Path->Infos->Settings path).
As a side note: if needed you can also change the location of the settings path using a 'hidden' option, see: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...

Cu Selur
(21.01.2020, 05:49)Selur Wrote: No, in general you can't move parts of Hybrid out of it's folder, but .... Smile

You can uninstall Hybrid and re-install it under a new location.
The settings folder is located in a different location and will by default not be removed during uninstall. You will be prompted during the uninstall whether to want to also remove the Hybrid settings, simply deny that and your settings are kept.
To be totally sure you can also make a backup of the settings folder (for it's location, check: Config->Path->Infos->Settings path).
As a side note: if needed you can also change the location of the settings path using a 'hidden' option, see: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...

Cu Selur

CHeers. Very helpful. Thanks.