This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Too small font size in some Tooltips and Help Info panel (CTRL+F10)
So this is it. Quick help info and tooltips are very very useful option but for unknown reason font size in random places is too small to read. Not a huge problem because i usually just Copy/Paste it to text editor. But it could be way faster just read it inside Hybrid GUI.
Is it possible to fix this somehow? Maybe somehow edit font size manually or update some internal Help files?
[Image: 5PxZxab.jpg]
[Image: HX2Jna2.jpg]
Since that isn't the case here, tested on two Windows and one Linux system.
My guess is that this happens due to some theme or design you use.

Cu Selur

Ps.: You can change the size of the tool-tips, read: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep, seems like some macOS related bug. I don't use any custom theme or system font.
I follow that *hidden* Hybrid options,...  guide.
I created ~/.hybrid/ folder and put txt misc.ini file inside.
For test i add disableIcons=true and it works great (I really like that new UI look with native buttons only)

Next i add toolTipFontSize=sizeB text and now all tolltips use that unreadable small font size Sad
I try to place custom numbers or sizeA instead of sizeB but tolltips still use only small font size.
Any tip how change font size to LARGE?
If using a larger number does not help: No clue, seems like they changed something in Mac OS since the last Mac release of Hybrid which causes the problem.

You can try the following:
1. create file names: large.qss
2. put the following content in it:
QWidget
{
    font-size: 60px;
}
QToolTip
{
    font-size: 60px;  
}
(change 60px to whatever you need)
3. start Hybrid with a: -stylesheet "Path to the qss file"
Alternatively create a 'styles' folder next to the Hybrid binary (inside the .app), place the qss file in it and select it in Hybrid under "Config->View->Style sheet".

Cu Selur
Few more tests:
fontSize=25 changing UI font. OK.
toolTipFontSize=25 changing only font in tooltips that have normal sized font. But it don't affect small sized font.

[Image: ydYMDG1.jpg]
[Image: HQLmXNR.jpg]
Okay, so the options do have an effect,.. sounded like they didn't before.
Happy you found the right numbers for you.

Cu Selur
Yep, seems i enter too small text size before. Options do have an effect but they don't affect "broken" small sized tooltiips font. 

Can't make large.qss work yet at all...

Just noticed that there is a place where text exists in of both normal and small size

[Image: FQfdfiW.jpg]