This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Red Border converting 30fps to 60fps
I encountered this problem and found this thread.

I have been trying to process a video since last night and have been running into problem after problem blocking me. (Not all problems are Hybrid related.)

Just when I thought I had everything solved I run into this stupid red box around the video.

I downloaded the .dll's attached to the second post (https://forum.selur.net/attachment.php?aid=865), and copied them into the folders as indicated.

Unfortunately, this did not fix the problem for me. Hybrid now crashes when the job is processed in AviSynth. (Switch the dll's back to the "red box" ones and it doesn't crash.)

I guess this project will have to wait. Sad

I double checked the files and I definitely have the 32 bit and 64 bit files in the right directories (verified with sigcheck).

[attachment=885]

[attachment=886]

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
LoadCPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\AVISYN~1\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\AVISYN~1\svpflow1.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\AVISYN~1\svpflow2.dll")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\InterFrame2.avsi")
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
# loading source: E:\USER\fin\test\test.mp4
#  input color sampling YV12
#  input luminance scale tv
FFVideoSource("E:\USER\fin\test\test.mp4",colorspace="YV12")
# current resolution: 1312x960
InterFrame(NewNum=60,NewDen=1,OverrideAlgo=23,Cores=16)
# filtering
PreFetch(4)
return last

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red Border converting 30fps to 60fps - by The_Tinkerer - 22.05.2020, 22:51