This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Set absolut paths crashed
I want to reencode a film with 2 pass x265 and I set the Tags and the audio encoding using Vapoursynth, but when I start the cue it stops immediately with this error:

set absolut paths crashed

I crash immediately when it start to reencode the audio, can it be that the source is stored in a directory with space in the name?

TIAPlease, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Whitespaces in the file names or paths should not cause any problems.
"set absolut paths crashed" usually happens if one of the used tools or the configuraiton is missing or broken in some way.
Check the paths under 'Config->Tools'.
Can't really help without a debug output.
Ah, didn't see the debug output->looking at it now Smile

Cu Selur
Seems to be a bug in the job minimization.
Disabling: "Config->Internals->Handling->Minimize jobs" before creating the job will probably fix the issue.
Also please create a debug output with level 9 of the job creation so I can see where the problem starts to fix it.
Thanks!

Cu Selur
Disabling minimize jobs solve the problem.

When it finisht to encode I'll add the debug file
Thanks.
Will look for the debug output tomorrow. Smile

Cu Selur
Any news about the debug output?
Here is the Debug output.

Everything worked.
You disabled "Config->Internals->Handling->Minimize jobs" and so the debug output doesn't use the job optimization thus the debug output doesn't help me since it doesn't create the problem,...
I recreate my file with "Config->Internals->Handling->Minimize jobs" enabled.
Thanks!
I see where the problem is, will fix in the next few days.

Cu Selur