This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] which option of color range to choose when convert 720×480i footage to 1920×1080p?
is it need to change the option of below, when convert 720×480i DVD footage to 1920×1080p HD movies

[Image: AcwC5.jpg]
Quote:is it need to change the option of below, when convert 720×480i footage to 1920×1080p
No. That option is a last resort for very specific use cases if you have to ask, you should not use this option.

Only thing most folks change when going from SD to HD is the ColorMatrix. Note that this is not necessary in general, but it's usually done since most (no HDR) HD content uses BT.709 and most SD content does not.
-> so usually one would enable ColorMatrix when going from SD to HD

Cu Selur