This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ProRes crash
Hi I'm having issues with ProRes conversions, I'm trying a passthrough from prores to prores on 422 HQ SD with a vapoursynth deinterlace, vague denoiser and santiag antialias applied. Encoding works correctly up to the mux upon which the endoer reads aborting muxing due to error and then says the mov is too small 0 bytes. I've tried doing the same without audio which works without issue so seems to be some issue with hybrid picking up the temp video and joining the audio to it. 

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
read sticky share debug output of the processing.
Hi sorry didn't realise there was a full log output option. File should be attached below. May also be relevant to my other thread about the colour banding as it involves the same output and filters used.

Many thanks
No debug output present,.. (reading the sticky isn't mentioned when creating a thread for nothing,..)
ok turns out the attachment is too big. Have uploaded it to link below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/clouddrive/shar...Iyl9VSR0ND
Quote:ok turns out the attachment is too big.
700k isn't too big,...

looking at the debug output, calling:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\mkvextract.exe" tracks "D:\clips\new32\The Pretenders - Talk of the Town (1980).mkv" 1:"C:\Windows\Temp\iId_1_aid_0_lang_en_20_30_29_1810_01.mp3"
crashed with:
Error: Invalid track ID/file name specification in argument '1:'
Can't reproduce this here, will send you a link to my latest dev version so you can check whether I already fixed this.

Cu Selur
I get this message if I try to attach the logs on here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/clouddrive/shar...njSzL53Yta

Ok thanks that sounds good, the files I'm encoding actually have 4 audio tracks, would this be an issue at all?

Hi selur just tried dev build and get the same result of crash upon muxing, I've uploaded a part of the mov file I'm using, might give a bit more to go off of:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/clouddrive/shar...fES6MZMjWp

Many thanks
Quote:I get this message if I try to attach the logs on here:
that is correct and the way it should be
You did not properly read the sticky, especially:
Quote:compress (zip/7z/rar/..) the HybridDebugOutput.txt before you post it
you tried to post an uncompressed text file.

Quote:Ok thanks that sounds good, the files I'm encoding actually have 4 audio tracks, would this be an issue at all?
no.

Quote:I've uploaded a part of the mov file I'm using, might give a bit more to go off of:
you previously used an mkv file where Hybrid crashed upon extracting the audio stream.
-> no clue how the mov you linked to is related to this.

Cu Selur
Sorry thats my fault for not reading it properly. Noted for next time. 

Re the mov file, not sure about the mkv your referring to, I haven't encoded any mkvs recently (maybe a couple of months) that mov is just a short test capture I did before doing the real one but the settings, res etc are all identical to what I've been encoding with over the past couple of weeks so not sure how an mkv has popped up on the debug report.
It's the debug output you shared with me,...
If you still want/need help provide a proper debug output which shows the problem you are having.

Atm. I have no clue what you problem is or whether it still exists or not.

Cu Selur