This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Auto-encode a folder
So,Adobe Media Encoder has this option where it 'watches' a folder and if it detects any supported video format,it will encode that and then output it to a specified folder.This option is called "Watch Folders".Any chance I can do the same with Hybrid?The problem with Adobe Media Encoder is it's frame interpolation isĀ not optimized for animes because there's so many artifacts.
Unlike Hybrid which provides expanded customization on the encoding settingsĀ and I'm truly thankful to the coder for this.
Quote:Any chance I can do the same with Hybrid?
Yes, there's a hidden option for that. Smile
https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=10 -> monitoring a folder
the main points are:
To specify a monitored folder you:
  1. need to create a misc.ini file with
    [General]
    monitorFolder="Path to folder"
    where "Path to folder" should be replaced by the folder of your choice.
  2. need to call Hybrid an additional CLI parameter.
    '-autoAdd <parameter>' tell Hybrid what to do with newly detected files.
    where:
    <parameter>:
    'add', tells Hybrid to create a new job based on the given setitngs in Hybrid.
    'addAndStart', tells Hybrid to create a new job based on the given setitngs in Hybrid and start the Job Queue processin.
  3. need to make sure you configured Hybrid that it can to what you want automatically.

Cu Selur