This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

mkv h.265 video forced
Hi, sorry maybe its a stuppid question but i like the program
only why is my video in mkv set to forced ?
and what can i do to change this

thanx in advange  Wink
Quote:only why is my video in mkv set to forced ?
That's simply because, I decided that first video track should always be default and forced.
I don't see any reason not to set that option,... (since Hybrid is mainly aimed for single output video stream content)

Quote:and what can i do to change this
atm. nothing aside from explaining to me why this is a bad thing and that why I should spend time changing this behavior.
There is no option in Hybrid to disable this behavior and none is planned atm. .
You could remuxing with mkvtoolnix or editing the flags using mkvpropedit to change this on an existing file.

Cu Selur
Ok i understand 
i set my video's in mkv as default but not forced why i dont know
mainly because i used to do so  Tongue

and the options outside hybrid to change this i already know
but i thougt maybe i overlooked it in the settings of hybrid 

thanx for your reply (y)