This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

glitch in the normal preview
When I check "No Avisynth during Preview:" and press "Normal preview" button - appears this glitch:

[Image: 5d37d2c531830cbdf66996ac770b080b.jpg]
Like I wrote to you before yesterday I have no control over how mplayer shows the content.

Hybrid uses:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\mplayer.exe"' -lavdopts  threads=4  -aspect  1.33333:1 "E:\!_Test\Test\Bars.mpg" -forcedsubsonly -nosub -noautosub -fps  25/1 -nocache -aid 0 -ao win32 -vo direct3d
(since "No Avisynth during Preview" is enabled Avisynth isn't used)
to plaback the file, the effect you see happens since mplayer ignores the color matrix, and there is no option to tell it to use a specific color matrix during rgb<>yuv conversions (afaik; see: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.txt).
Since mplayer isn't actively developed any more there is nothing I can do about it aside from writing my own video player or use another video player. Both are not happening.

-> If you need color accurate playback, do not use Hybrid or that preview option.

Cu Selur
I did not talk about color control. In this case, two separate windows open. Please try check "No Avisynth during Preview:" and press "Normal preview" button. Try preview this with the Full HD or UHD file. You will see one window in full screen, its edges go beyond the screen. You can exit this mode only by pressing "ESC". The window closes, but the sound continues to go. In the task manager, you can see the process and close it.
Normal Preview should be:

[Image: 8b174370f4dd5074d8f9c3312f71ce5a.jpg]
Quote:I did not talk about color control.
No, you did not talk about anything, you simply post screenshots and have me guess. Angry

-> I'll look into it had to use an 8k sample to reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur