This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Should we report issues in Hybrid dev versions?
Bug 
I have 2020.06.16.1, and I've noticed the following 2 things so far:

- The Vapoursynth preview does not update when changes are made to filters, deinterlacer, etc. I tried 2020.05.01.1 and 2020.02.19.1 and it's working fine there. The AviSynth viewer in the dev version also works fine.

- Turning on SMDegrain with the AviSynth preview on gives an error that SSE2Tools.dll is missing from C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins. It does seem to still work though. I checked and both SSETools.dll and SSE2Tools.dll are indeed missing. I copied the files from Hybrid version 2020.05.01.1 and the error went away.

Not sure if I should be reporting this here or somewhere else. I would think if there are mistakes you'd probably want to know about them before main release. Wink
I know about the Vapoursynth preview, working on it. Smile

SSETools&SSE2Tools shouldn't be necessary and were accidentally imported.
-> I'll look into it