This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Crash when encoding
the container indicates CFR, but the stream indicates vfr:
Quote:Frame rate mode : CFR
Frame rate mode : Constant
FrameRate_Mode_Original : VFR
Frame rate : 25.000
if you are sure it's really cfr enable 'Config->Internal->Handling->Ignore all input time codes' and try with that.

Had a quick look at it. Seems like Interframe/SVP has some problem with the source. instead of the expected 11605 frame it return 594160 frames black frame -> no wonder Hybrid is 'off' with its expectation.
-> will look at it after work some more.

Cu Selur

Ps.: If you had looked at the Vapoursynth preview you would have noticed that. (No clue how one can use Interframe without checking the interpolation in the Preview,...)
It's a problem with LibavSMASHSource, disabling 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Input->Prefer LWLibAVSource over FFmpegSource2' fixes the issue.
-> will report it later to the L-SMASH authors, until then you need to use FFmpegSource2 as source filter.

Cu Selur
I actually did look at the Vapoursynth preview but didn't think it was important enough to mention. Tongue 

THANKS!! Wink
Posted the problem over at https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1917361
and HolyWu (https://github.com/HolyWu/L-SMASH-Works) noted:
Quote:Congrats! You triggered a weird bug which probably has existed for decades. Just don't specify fpsnum in LibavSMASHSource.

-> so contracts on running into an unknown but seemingly old bug Smile
(I'll try look into a workaround for this until it's fixed in LibavSMASHSource, but for the time beeing fest stick with FFMS2 if you have other files with the same symptoms.)

Cu Selur
I chose my user name for a reason. Big Grin
I just stumbled over another workaround: disabling "Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Input->Prefer LSMASHSource over LWLivAVSource for mp4/mov"
(this will happen in the background in the next release)

Cu Selur