This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Crashed with exit status 0
read sticky '[INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'
Thank you for your response.
Here I am attaching the zip file which contains the log file "HybridDebugOutput.txt" and the sample file that I was working on.
Please let me know if you need any input from my side.
The encoding stops with: "x264 [error]: Incomplete MB-tree stats file."
Which happend since the 1st pass stopped at:
x264 output: 281 frames: 27.29 fps, 19377.28 kb/s
x264 output: y4m [error]: bad frame header length
Since x264 did exit with exit status 0 (= no error) Hybrid didn't abort.

Does the Vapoursynth Preview work for frames 281-300 ?

Cu Selur
Yes, the Vapoursynth preview works very well. from 281-300 frames attaching a screenshot for the same.
Using your settings, I can reencode the sample file without any issues.
Is your system over-/underclocked?
Do you use any other virus scanner than Windows Defender?
If you do, try whether it changes anything if you make an exemption, for the temp folder that your Hybrid uses. ("C:\Users\SACHIN\AppData\Local\Temp\", I would recommend using another folder)
Yes, I am using Kaspersky antivirus protection.
Let me give it a try with the exception.
Thank you for your co-operation. In the meantime could you please let me know why BasicVSR++ is missing from the Hybrid or how to enable it in hybrid.
BasicVSR++ requires an NVIDIA card and will slow down processing a lot, especially if you work on content with higher than SD resolutions.
BasicVSR++ and a few other tools filters are part of some ai based filters which require a makeover of the Vapoursynth&Co environment.
The add-ons are atm. ~21GB downloads, which will extract to ~36GB on your disk.
Those add-ons are not publicly available (due to the size).

That said, since Hybrid without those add-ons doesn't work for you properly, it does not really make sense to send you a temporal link to those add-ons.

Cu Selur
Actually, I wanted to makeover my SD videos to at least HD so by any chance can you please give me those addons if possible so I can download them? Once i get those so ill not go with the BasicVSR++ as you said it will take a long time to makeover video higher than SD video.
It will really help a lot if I get those add-ons so I can start makeover of SD videos.
I'll be ready to download if I get those which makes my SD content beautiful.
Thanks a lot and Cheers!!!
First get Hybrid working without the add-ons, then I can send you the links.

Cu Selur
Hi Selur,
The hybrid is working fine here you can check today's log file which states that the job is finished successfully.
Please review and if all looks good to you then could you please share the add-on filter download links?