This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Script Editing within Hybrid GUI?
Hello - I need to edit the Vapoursynth or Avisynth script being created in Hybrid. Is there a direct script editor in hybrid? Or a way to input the vapoursynth script back into the profile once I have edited it outside the Hybrid GUI ?

Basically my need is to encode the chapters separately as zones. I see Zones can easily be created, yet I do not see an option to input script commands to be run separately on those zones.

MeGUI makes this type of script editing easy with the GUI. Surely there is something similar available in Hybrid? A way to input a script directly by copy/paste, or import?

Please advise as soon as convenient.

Thanks!

GaroPlease, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
There's no direct script editing in Hybrid. If you want it use another gui or manually write your script.
Hybrid offers to add custom additions under Avisynth->Custom and Vapoursynth->Custom, no clue whether that helps with what you want to do.
If your source already has chapters, Hybrid allows you to select chapters in the Base-tab and encode them separately.
There's also the experimental cut support (Config->Internals->Cut Support; read the tool-tips).

Cu Selur