This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

RTX 3060Ti NVenc support
Side note: make sure to deinstall the old version before installing the dev version (otherwise vapoursynth filtering gets broken)

Cu Selur
Same issue as the topic author

Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:   NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti   Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus

On Windows 10 x64

Edit: Now everything is working well with the provided version. Thanks, Selur.
Hi Selur!

I also meet a similar problem.

Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:   NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU   Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus

System is on Windows, thank you so much for your help!
Send you a link to my current dev version via PM, let me know whether it helps.

Cu Selur
Hello Selur.
I have a similar problem.
The Nvenc option does not when I am using GeForce 3060

Version:
Hybrid 2021.07.18.1
Win 11 21H2
Nvidia game ready 496.49

PS: Sorry I don't know how to extract a log from my system Huh
Look into the 'Log'-tab adter startup it should show report the name of incompatible cards.
(Need the exact name to check that it's covered by the changes in the dev version.)

Cu Selur