This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Subitle Sort & Name
After using Hybrid and Passthrough Subtitles; the subtitle order will be disturbed & subtitle Track name will be removed.
How can we fix this problem?
Unless 'Config->Automation->Passthrough Tags->Subtitle Title' is enabled Hybrid will not passthrough subtitle titles.
About the order: No clue, never had an issue with a wrong subtitle order. Hybrid should use the order the subtitles are presented by MediaInfo.
Subtiltle order can be changed in the 'Subtitle Queue' in the 'Subtitle'-tab.
Tags can be set in the 'Tag'-tab.

Cu Selur
Ther is no "Subtitle Title" in "Passthrough Tags"!
And about wrong subtitle order i will test again and get a log or sample to you.
Ah, I added that option in June, so it's not in the last public release. Big Grin
I send you a link to my current dev via pm.

Cu Selur
Thanks Man.

Subtitle Queue Add Subtitle ID 2 After ID 29
And Subtitle ID 3 After ID 39
And Subtitle ID 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 After ID 3x

That is the problem.

There is no problem with the number of subtitles below 10. But after 10, it runs into problems.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah okay, if you can share a short sample of such a (source) file I can look into it.

Cu Selur
here you are.
Thanks, looking into it.

Cu Selur
Send you a new link via pm, which should fix the sorting.

Cu Selur