This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

creates a non-working encoded file if enabled TenporalDegrain filter
Quote: try whether it works for you when you disable MT (if you keep it enabled you can try setting memory max to a value like 256)
Same result.
Then I really have no clue, because when I disabling MT (enabling Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Disable MT) whenever HQ > 0 it works fine here.
Since that isn't the case for you I got no more ideas.

-> If others encounter this problem too (with MT disabled), please post. Otherwise I won't try to look into this any more since I see not how I could reproduce the issue and it looks like this is related to either kingcrimsonsters system or specific to his input file.

Cu Selur