This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid crash
When I try to encode in Hybrid the following file:

Hybrid crash, apparently the reason is in the failure in extracting the dts audio track.

I attached the full debug.
Hybrid calls:
"D:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\mkvextract.exe" tracks "E:\VideoTest\VideoTest.1080p.x264.mkv" 1:"E:\VideoTest\iId_1_aid_0_lang_it_2021-05-24@08_01_28_7310_01.dts" 2:"E:\VideoTest\iId_2_aid_1_lang_en_2021-05-24@08_01_28_7310_04.ac3"
and after that wants to rename 'E:\VideoTest\iId_1_aid_0_lang_it_2021-05-24@08_01_28_7310_01.dts' to 'E:\VideoTest\iId_3_aid_0_lang_it_2021-05-24@08_01_28_7310_07.dts' which is where the it aborts with:
Couldn't open E:\VideoTest\iId_1_aid_0_lang_it_2021-05-24@08_01_28_7310_01.dts to copy it
I tried to reproduce this here by:
1. loading the source file you provided.
2. setting Audio&Video processing to passthrough
3. setting an mkv file as output
4. creating and starting a job queue.
-> couldn't reproduce the issue here.
Does this happen for you with the sample you provided?
In case it does, try:
a. clearing your temp folder
b. resetting the job in the job queue
c. disabling any additional anti virus software or similar (if this is the cause adding an exception to your av&co software for Hybrids temp&output folder might help)
d. running the job again.

Cu Selur
I can confirm you that the log was generated using the movie included in the link.
So you should obtain the same results (unless the problem was fixed in a new version).

I attached the full set of screenshot so you can figure out my configuration.

The problem is in the audio detection. As you can see in the Capture2.png are added 3 tracks even if the audio tracks are only 2.
The last audio track is actually the track id 0 and is equal to the first track.
If I delete manually the last track, the generated job is ok.

I added the screenshot of all audio setting, I hope that this can help.
Okay, I can reproduce the problem now. Will look at it tomorrow after work.

Cu Selur
Send you a link via pm to a dev version which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur
(25.05.2021, 15:41)Selur Wrote: Send you a link via pm to a dev version which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur

The problem has been fixed.

Thanks !   Smile

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)