This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Use QSV, even there is NVEnc
Hello, is there any way to use QSV, even there is NVEnc capable GPU?
I think HD530 is ignored, because there is GTX960, I was able to select QSV with 2017 ver.
I checked change log of Hybrid, but there is nothing about discontinue for Windows 8.1, isn't it able to use anymore with Windows 8.1 due to latest library of QSV?
[Image: unknown.png]
QSVEnc should still be available assuming:
QSVEncC --check-feature
doesn't report any problems. (often due to driver problems)
QSVEnc and NVEnc support are unrelated.

Cu Selur
(01.06.2021, 05:41)Selur Wrote: QSVEnc should still be available assuming:
QSVEncC --check-feature
doesn't report any problems. (often due to driver problems)
QSVEnc and NVEnc support are unrelated.

Cu Selur

I reinstalled HD530 driver, reinstalled Hybrid, reset config. but there still isn't QuickSync encoder.
But, it seems it should be there, I've seen the QSVEnc with 2017 ver...
Also, Use gpu for decoding option doesn't work if I set it as QSV in config, input.
Do you think this could be a bug?
My guess is that Intel changed how they name their cpus inside the registry.
-> I send you a link to a dev version.
After startup the log in the 'Log'-tab should now show some additional info, please try with that version and share that info.

Cu Selur
(01.06.2021, 18:00)Selur Wrote: My guess is that Intel changed how they name their cpus inside the registry.
-> I send you a link to a dev version.
After startup the log in the 'Log'-tab should now show some additional info, please try with that version and share that info.

Cu Selur

It works! thank you very much!