This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Slow rendering
I am having some problems with the rendering, it is VERY slow, like something around 5 FPS.

My machine is relatively good.

CPU:I5 7th Generation 3 GHz
08 GB of Ram
GPU: 1050ti

I would like to know how I could speed up the whole thing? If it is possible of course.
Assuming you are running a Windows OS and you simply want to convert the output to H.264 or H.265 without any filtering I would recommend to use NVEnC as encoder and assuming your GPU can decode the content you want to reencode also enable 'NVEnc->Hardware->Only use encoder'.

If these assumptions are not correct and thus the above doesn't really help, you should share some more details.
Depending on your input and what you are doing with it, anything above 0.01 fps could be considered fast.

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---