This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] DVD-R input problem
Selecting DVD input, I'm getting this error:

Found no file named  VIDEO_TS/VTS__1.VOB'!

Any suggestions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Might be a bug, I already fixed a few days ago will send you a link to a dev version via pm.
Also be aware that neither Avisynth nor Vapoursynth has a source filter which can handle title selection, so if your source has multiple tiltle, which it looks like you need to remux the title first before you can process it with one of these.

Cu Selur
Thanks, dev version does not have this bug.

How do I remux the different vob files?
In general: You could use PGCDemux (not available for MacOS), MakeMKV or maybe even mkvtoolnix. MPlayer based tools should be able to remux DVD to mkv or transportstream.
In Hybrid: You could, select the title, set audio and video to passthrough and create a job which creates an mkv/ts.

There should be other tools for MacOS that are able to remux DVD-R input by title into another container.
Since I'm not a MacOS user -> I have no idea. Smile

Cu Selur
Perhaps this will work?

https://www.videohelp.com/software/tsMuxeR
I doubt it, since I don't think tsMuxeR properly handles DVD input.

Cu Selur
Yep, error: Found no file named VIDEO_TS/VTS__1.VOB' and some other critical errors with DVDs where fixed few days ago.

There is a problem with "tccd" process hang, but seems it is not due Hynrid but due some strange behave of macOS https://forum.selur.net/thread-1495-post...l#pid12605 Can you let us know if you notice same hang on your system?

When opening some DVDs Hybrid UI may freeze and became inactive for about 1-3 minutes during "Analyzing a/v for title X of XX" and same time "tccd" process in system monitor start to load CPU. "tccd" process also may start in background after finished DVD remuxing job.
If force close Hybrid while "tccd" process running, it will load CPU forever and the only way to stop it is to restart computer.

Current problem Fix: "tccd" is normal system process that always runs on computer but in normal situation it don't loads CPU. Keep an eye on "tccd" process CPU load in system monitor and don't close Hybrid while this process is active. Process usually finished automatically in about 1-3 minutes and Hybrid UI is back to normal.