This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Missing Qt5Multimedia.dll
 use  installed Hybrid 2017.12.25.1
When I try to open my Hybrid, It show me a message that is missing a Qt5Multimedia.dll file, and say to reinstall to solve the problem, but I tried and the same thing appears instead of Hybrid.
I can't show debug log because It doesn't opens!
Btw can anyone help me?
What OS are you using? 32/64 bit?

Attached the Qt5Multimedia.dll for 32bit, try if it solves the problem if you extract it into your Hybrid/dynamic folder.

Cu Selur
Ps.: in case you are using a 32bit OS, be aware, that this is the last version that will work under 32bit.
I'm Using the 32bit version of windows, and that file was not in the folder, so I put the file in the dynamic folder and... Unfortunately nothing, so I copied the file to the main folder (Hybrid) and another message appeared, and instead of the Qt5Multimedia.dll It's now the Qt5WinExtras.dll

I'm sending a print with the Dlls in the Hybrid folder 

and the Hybrid[i]/dynamics folder[/i],
[attachment=154]
 so you can see the missing dlls (and give me them)

Inky
Will update the download in ~30min, which hopefully contain all the dlls.

Cu Selur
-> try redownloading from my homepage, hopefully fixes this issue

Cu Selur
Unfortunately It didn't worked Sad
Its missing the Qt5WinExtras.dll

Inky
attached it for you
Now It's missing the api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll file.
Why don't you give me all dlls and files of "Hybrid" folder to me?

Cu Inky
Quote:Why don't you give me all dlls and files of "Hybrid" folder to me?
argh,.. damn 32bit VisualStudio 2015,...

-> will release one last 32bit compatible version later today
You could also install the visual studio 2015 runtime,...