This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Crashed with exit status 0 immediately after adding new job
For what it's worth, I was following this tutorial exactly, which might be slightly out of date- https://old.reddit.com/r/NatureIn60FPS/c...ate_silky/

For some reason attaching files doesn't seem to do anything, so the zip can be downloaded here- https://ufile.io/11okch0q (first site I found)
The source video can be downloaded here- https://ufile.io/k5xy4pog
It's nothing explicit or offensive, just Dwayne Johnson raising his eyebrow with some bass boosted audio you might want to turn down. It's very short so the full version is uploaded there.

Hybrid version: 2021.07.18.1 64 bit

As the title says, and the debug log should tell you more. This error happened regardless of changing temp path to a different directory. My hard drive is noowhere near full.
I followed that tutorial, which says to put AVC profile to 4.2, but even on the latest it didn't fix anything.
Filtering-> Frame interpolation -> set to 60fps, preset medium, overwrite algorithm 13, tuning smooth.

It kept giving me the following message, which I didn't know what to do about. This is a fresh install with all the other settings left untouched

Current settings would result in a file size below 1 MB. -> changing Filesize to 1MB
Current settings would result in a file size below 1 MB. -> changing Filesize to 1MB

Which gives this-

added new job with id 2021-09-23@20_25_53_0810
starting 2021-09-23@20_16_42_0510_02_video@20:25:53.182 - C:\Users\User\Videos\Temporary Videos\sus60fps.mp4
2021-09-23@20_16_42_0510_02_video finished after 00:00:00.044 with exitCode -1
Crashed with exit status 0
-> 2021-09-23@20_16_42_0510_02_video crashed: Crashed with exit status 0

Not sure if it's an Intel Graphics 3000 being outdated issue. Maybe I have duplicate installs of the programs/components Hybrid requires.

Thanks for any help.
Check if it works with MVToolsFPS instead of Interframe/SVP.
Vapoursynth script used:
# Imports
import os
import sys
import vapoursynth as vs
# getting Vapoursynth core
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow2_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow1_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import havsfunc
# source: 'C:\Users\User\Videos\sus.mp4'
# current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 480x480, fps: 30, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: progressive
# Loading C:\Users\User\Videos\sus.mp4 using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="C:/Users/User/Videos/sus.mp4", format="YUV420P8", cache=0, fpsnum=30, prefer_hw=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 30
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=30, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# adjusting frame count with Interframe/SVP
clip = havsfunc.InterFrame(clip, Tuning="smooth", NewNum=60, NewDen=1) # new fps: 60
# set output frame rate to 60.000fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=60, fpsden=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()
looks fine.
But Encoding call:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\vspipe.exe" "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_2021-09-23@20_16_42_0510.vpy" - --y4m | "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --bitrate 1000 --profile high --level 5.2 --direct auto --b-adapt 0 --sync-lookahead 6 --qcomp 0.50 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 51 --aq-mode 0 --sar 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\sus60fps_2021-09-23@20_16_42_0510_02.stats" --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 60/1 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -
crashes with: "y4m [error]: bad sequence header magic" which indicates a processing problem of the Vapoursynth script.

About the crash:
a. update your graohic card drivers.
b. do not install multiple Vapoursynth versions on a system.
c. check the Vapoursynth Preview.
Reencoding with the above script works fine here.
Probably a driver issue between your graphic drivers and SVP.

Quote:It kept giving me the following message, which I didn't know what to do about.
Happens if your use 2pass encoding and with your bitrate and frame count the output size is < 1MB. Hybrid does not calculate file sizes below 1MB. Only way around it is either using higher bit rate, a encoding mode that does not use file sizes / bit rates or a longer source.

Cu Selur