This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

2017.12.27.1 dont showing progress during hevc conversion.
I have no experience what io uninstall does, using the normal uninstaller, a popup comes up and asks whether the settings should be deleted or not.
-> Deinstall Hybrid, make sure that inside you AppData folder no 'hybrid' folder exists. Install Hybrid and try again.
It working now with no crash.Im using windows 10 64bit
Seems like something needs .net to work properly, but at least on Win8.1 and Win10 Windows prompts during the installation to install .Net, installs it and after that starting Hybrid works fine and no problem with drag&drop. (will try to find what needs .net)

Cu Selur
Quote:It working now with no crash.Im using windows 10 64bit
Did you install anything or just deinstall Hybrid properly like I asked when I send you the link?

Cu Selur
I deinstalled dev version using hybrid deinstaller & cleaned settings using that uninstaller.Now works fine.But add option during installation to reset settings to defaults.Its vanish during installation of dev version.
There is an option to reset delete the setting on uninstall, which normally should be enough. Big Grin
(tool that uses .Net 3.X is flaccl -> will adjust Hybrid to not use it if .Net 3.x isn't present)

Also noticed neoraacenc is a 32bit program so it should be inside the 32bit folder.

Cu Selur
when i put nero 32bit to 32bit folder its not detected automatically by dev version.I putted this exe to 64 bit and it works.
Did you install the second version I send you a link too? The one that also fixes Avisynth encoding?
(because that version should look into the 32bit folder)

Cu Selur
Ok.I download second version and change location of neroaacenc.
EDIT: Now its detected in 32bit folder.
Thanks for your good work.
(06.01.2018, 16:00)Selur Wrote: Okay, I know why it happens.
The way NVEncC outputs the current progress changed from:
"210 frames: 481.65 fps, 261.33 kbps"
to
"914 frames: 196.86 fps, 1534 kbps, GPU 9%, VE 39%"
which breaks Hybrid parsing of the output. Smile
Will send you a link to a dev version once I adjusted Hybrid to it.

Cu Selur

Hi Selur
I have same problem, can I get a link of dev version? Thanks