This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Hybrid recently stopped working
Hi there,

my installation of Hybrid stopped working recently. I am not sure what causes it (maybe a Windows Update), but it seems that FFMPEG isn´t triggered anymore. I am using the same input files as always (because i am learning to deinterlace properbly..). 

Logs attached, thank you!Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Seems like there is an issue with the Vaporusynth script.
Looking at the script:
# Imports
import os
import sys
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import vapoursynth as vs
# getting Vapoursynth core
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/NEO_FFT3DFilter/neo-fft3d.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/temporalsoften.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import havsfunc
# source: 'E:\Temp\Pink_Floyd_Pulse_1994_DVD_2005_Preservation.mkv'
# current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 720x576, fps: 25, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: top field first
# Loading E:\Temp\Pink_Floyd_Pulse_1994_DVD_2005_Preservation.mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="E:/Temp/Pink_Floyd_Pulse_1994_DVD_2005_Preservation.mkv", format="YUV420P8", cache=0, fpsnum=25, prefer_hw=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 25
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# setting field order to what QTGMC should assume (top field first)
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=2)
# Deinterlacing using QTGMC
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Slower", InputType=0, TFF=True, TR2=2, Sharpness=0.2, SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, MatchEnhance="0.75") # new fps: 50
# make sure content is preceived as frame based
clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0)
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P8 to YUV444P16 for ProResModel (i444@8)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, range_s="limited")
# set output frame rate to 50.000fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=50, fpsden=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()
I see the problem, the value of 'MatchEnhance' shouldn't be in quotes.
-> will fix
Cu Selur
Thank you Selur! Is there anything i can do to make it work now?
Send you a link to my current dev version which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur
Thank you once again Selur. The link does not work (for now, maybe you still uploading it). For now i have saved the job and edited the file with Notepad++, seems to work now.  Smile
Link should work now. (accidentially uploaded into another folder)

Cu Selur
Yepp, downloading!