This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] "profiles" location
Hello,

it's not a problem, just a little needed if possible :
My SSD was dying (veeeery slow) so I had to change it
I had created (saved) different profiles

So i'd like to find on my old SSD the different profiles i saved in Hybrid, so i can use them again without having to create them all

is it possible ?

regards
Unless you used a custom location profiles are saved under:
Window: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\hybrid
Linux/Mac: /home/USERNAME/.hybrid/

Cu Selur
I found them all !
Thank you very much !
As a side note: If you load profiles from an older version, check them again and save them with the new version, otherwise they might become invalid in a new version.

Cu Selur
Hi,

I installed the v2020.12.13.1, copied the profiles in the right directory, opened Hybrid & it sees all the profiles
what should i do now ? save one by one ?
(i clicked on "save all" but their modification date has not chnaged, it seems that it's not related to the global profiles)

regards
No, you should import the profile, check the settings and save it again.
saved one by one !
thank you !

EDIT :
if i install the lastest version, will i have also to save the profile on by one ?