This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Is it possible to loop a video N times?
I'm a CG artist, and know very little of command line and ffmpeg usage. I know that there is a command (from googling) stream_loop that lets you do this. My question is, is this included somewhere in Hybrid?

I'm trying to make HDR videos of my work. I've managed to successfully use this software (following this guide), but for my use case it would save me hours of idle work to be able to repeat my videos N times without having to produce N copies of the image sequences I'm inputing to Hybrid. According to the description of the mentioned command, it will also do the encoding faster, because it's repeating previous work.

To be clear, what I'm after is a single video that loops N times a rendered 3D animation (you can think of those 10 hour videos on youtube that repeat a song over and over again).

Thanks.
Nope, Hybrid has no option to loop a video x-times.
Depending on what you aim to do, why not encode the short version with Hybrid make a copy from it and append it multiple times?
This is mentioned in your stream_loop-link under 'concat demuxer'.

Cu Selur