This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Cropped area must have Mod2 offset
I'm trying to run a Temporal DeNoise filter in Vapoursynth, but I am getting "Python exception: Cropped area must have Mod2 offset". How do I fix this?

I just tried re-exporting the clip with a Mod2 slight resize, but I still get the same error.

It also would not run in Avisynth.

Hybrid_2021.12.12.1
F i l e   " C : \ P r o g r a m   F i l e s \ H y b r i d \ 6 4 b i t \ v s s c r i p t s \ h a v s f u n c . p y " ,   l i n e   3 3 2 1 ,   i n   M C T e m p o r a l D e n o i s e
         r e t u r n   s m P . s t d . C r o p ( * * c r o p _ a r g s )
Okay, seems like MCTemporalDenoise requires content to be mod4, your input is 774x576 where the 774 is only mod2.
(really strange input resolution)
I'll look into it and will write a workaround for it.

Quote:It also would not run in Avisynth.
MCTemporalDenoise is only available in Vapoursynt in Hybrid. -> confused

Cu Selur

Ps.: as a workaround you could crop the source by 2 pixel in width before applying MCTemporalDenoise.
Send you a link to a dev version which adds the mod4 requirement for Avisynth TTempsmooth and Vapoursynth MCTemporalDenoise.

Cu Selur