This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Enable Vapoursynth in Hybrid - Linux Manjaro/Arch
fingers crossed Smile
Just wanted try tips

Quote:In general you might want to:
  • enable: "Filtering->Filter view" (by default this will cause the AviSynth/Vapoursynth preview to show a dual view preview which shows the original on the left and the filtered version on the right.
  • enable "Filtering->Synth auto referesh" which will automatically refresh the preview on any filtering change

hehe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seems like you are not using vsViewer (https://github.com/Selur/vsViewer) but some other version of vsedit.

Cu Selur
Ok fixed Big Grin

And btw I have almost all tools Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Additionally to the tools there are also the Vapoursynth Plugins. Wink
I have question another type, about capture card. Can you recommend something for linux? or maybe thread on this forum or on videohelp forum.

thx.
No clue about capture cards, best state what you want to capture with it and post over at videohelp.com or look over at http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum.

Cu Selur
Ofc I mean about this type of hardware Hauppauge WinTV-Live 2 and capture image from vcr.
I'm an arch Linux user so I have quit a bit of experience getting this to work with VS on Arch.  Pm me if you have any specific questions. I may put together a guide of some sort later though.

A few tips though. Try to avoid the AUR VS stuff with this. Leads to fuckery. Grab the latest version of the VS scripts from the hybrid GitHub. And I have a modified build script I use for the plugins and other tools. I'll link it later after work
Quote: I may put together a guide of some sort later though
That sounds good, since my experience with Arch is near to null. Tongue

Cu Selur