This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] DVD
Hi, I'm using Hybrid to cover DVDs to .mp4 with Vapoursynth to do the deinterlacing.
All works well for Title 1 and gives good results, however I have some other streams that I would like to convert

When I pick another stream I get the following error message, 
"Sadly Vapoursynth can't be used since current video title isn't 1 and DVD input is selected!"

I thought I could remove Vapoursynth deinterlacing process and then recode the .mp4 file however I get the following message.
"Aborting: Encoding is set for progressive output, but the input is not progressive!"

Does anybody have experience in working with the other streams on DVDs? and could let me know how to get this working?

Thanks in advance and thanks for your time
Regards
Stephen
Use MakeMKV or MKVToolnix to repackage to mkv before processing with Hybrid is a workaround.
You could also use PGCDemux to extract the titles you want.
You could also set Filtering->Support to XSynth, then ony mencoder and ffmpeg filters can be used for DVD input and mencoder (which supports titles&co unlike Avisynth and Vapoursynth) is used.

Cu Selur
Hey, 
Thanks for responding, 

I used PGCDemux to extract the title.
All good.

Thanks for your help!
Stephen