This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Two suggestions
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but anyway.

I would like to suggest adding some things in the next version, in the Crop/Resize tab, in Resize mode, have a way to control by percentage the dimensions of the video, so when converting videos that have different proportions (16:9, 9:16) could be put to resize by 50%, and the proportions would stay the same.

In the custom size options of the videos, it would be good to have a way to scale by percentage the file size, for example, let's say you have 10 videos to be converted, and your goal is that all of them together have a maximum 1-DVD size (4.4GiB), there is no way to control a bitrate, or custom size for all the videos at the same time, but it would be possible to say that each video should have 10% of the original size, and thus reach the goal.
Sorry, I won't implement something like that, think I think that it is not same to approach video with percentages.

Cu Selur