This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] BasicVSR++ / Hybrid dev build?
Hi - I want to test the BasicVSR++ function, but I understand this is only available on the dev build?

Could you please PM me a download link for this dev build? 

I'm not super savvy in things like Python and command line stuff, so I would be most grateful if you can help me out!

AZ.
Send you a links to a current dev version and the latest torchAddon&Co.

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---
Thank you!
Instead of opening a new thread, I thought I'd also ask for a dev build link please.

I am interested in testing a few of the upscaling features, and possibly writing some myself.

Cheers
Will send you links in ~1hr.

Cu Selur
Not sure whether you got a notice, but I send the links a while ago via pm. Smile

Cu Selur
Awesome, thanks. I just saw your PM and getting the files now.

I'll give it a try out tonight Smile