This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Some concerns about the output videos from Hybrid
I wonder that the output videos from Hybrid are always missing something or something wrong...

This is the info of normal video.
[Image: ChU2zg.png]
and it is readable by other processing software like this...
[Image: CtHXrm.png]

However,

this is the info from one of the output video from Hybrid
[Image: 0WLPAH.png]
As you can see, a lot of info is missing...

And it can't be processed by other software as well such as...
[Image: cnqkpd.png]

Two videos are mp4.

Every output videos from Hybrid are certainly watchable but the lack of info or other things (I dont know)...making them having errors with other use.

I tried to use Megui to encode my videos and it turns out... the info is here and the software can processes them.

Hope that I have explained my concerns clearly.
Disabling Config->Output->Mp4 Settings->XPS should help with that.

Cu Selur
(09.02.2018, 16:05)Selur Wrote: Disabling Config->Output->Mp4 Settings->XPS should help with that.

Cu Selur

I will try it later. Thank you.
And would the output videos automatically be added the info?
Info is already there, old mp4 parsers/analysers just don't support xps and thus can't read the data.