This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SSA Subtitle format !!
Send you a link to a new dev version, which doesn't touch the speed change if either 'ignore' or 'pass-through' are used.

Cu Selur
(16.10.2022, 09:23)Selur Wrote: Send you a link to a new dev version, which doesn't touch the speed change if either 'ignore' or 'pass-through' are used.

Cu Selur

So, just to be clear on that..

The issue remains te same with the new revision you have sended me, when i have to encode the audio tracks and use the speedchange box ?

I want you to know, so far the A/V from the output files still play in sync after disabling "matroska stretch handling" box...

Also, you talked about source that has stretched/compressed time stamps in the audio !!
How can i check that, MediaInfo ?  If so, what do i have to look for?  And are you refering to audio tracks such as, DTS-HD with all kinds of core tracks ?

much obliged,

cheers,
td
Don't understand most of what you wrote: Lost in translation.

You can't check whether audio time stamps are streched/compressed through MediaInfo.
MediaInfo only reads a few headers, to determine whether the time codes are streched/compressed a long analysis is needed.
Like it wrote: it's rare that this happens, so you probably can assume that it is not the case for content you encounter.

Cu Selur
(16.10.2022, 16:31)Selur Wrote: Don't understand most of what you wrote: Lost in translation.

That's news to me!?  Where did you lost me Huh 
Although english is not my native language, is my engrish* that much off Sad ?

(16.10.2022, 16:31)Selur Wrote: You can't check whether audio time stamps are streched/compressed through MediaInfo.
MediaInfo only reads a few headers, to determine whether the time codes are streched/compressed a long analysis is needed.
Like it wrote: it's rare that this happens, so you probably can assume that it is not the case for content you encounter.

Cu Selur

I thought as much!!
I asume analyze stretch/compres timings in audio tracks is as tedious as finding out the frequencies from cinavia infected audio tracks Tongue

Cheerios,
TD
Quote:The issue remains te same with the new revision you have sended me, when i have to encode the audio tracks and use the speedchange box ?

I want you to know, so far the A/V from the output files still play in sync after disabling "matroska stretch handling" box...
Issue is solved here,...
  • starting Hybrid
  • enabling 'Base->Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options'
  • enabling 'Base->Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Filtering->Speed change'
  • setting 'Base->Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Filtering->Speed change->from' to 12
  • loading a source file (multi audio source)
  • checking => 'Base->Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Filtering->Speed change' as still enabled and speed
  • loading another source file (multi audio source)
  • checking => 'Base->Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Filtering->Speed change' as still enabled and speed

Cu Selur
(16.10.2022, 17:12)Selur Wrote:
Quote:The issue remains te same with the new revision you have sended me, when i have to encode the audio tracks and use the speedchange box ?

Issue is solved here,..

Cu Selur

What Do You HEAR, what Do You SAY  Big Grin  ...

Indeed, the latest build you have sended me seems to have solved the issue.  

much obliged,

p.s: My apology for the postponed reply Sleepy 

urs TRUly Sincere,
T.D unlimited