This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Installing AviSynth plugins for Hybrid on Mac OS X with Wine
  • What Hybrid version did you use? Mac OS X High Sierra (10.13.2) with Hybrid 2018.02.03.1 for OS X.
  • What did happen? I need to use the AviSynth plugins in Hybrid.
I'm needing to install the AviSynth plugins using Wine on my Macbook. I have Wine 3.0 for OS X installed, and I've downloaded the AviSynth Plugins archive provided on the Hybrid downloads page.
If anyone can provide a step-by-step guide on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.
(09.02.2018, 01:29)sigmaj Wrote:
  • What Hybrid version did you use? Mac OS X High Sierra (10.13.2) with Hybrid 2018.02.03.1 for OS X.
  • What did happen? I need to use the AviSynth plugins in Hybrid.
I'm needing to install the AviSynth plugins using Wine on my Macbook. I have Wine 3.0 for OS X installed, and I've downloaded the AviSynth Plugins archive provided on the Hybrid downloads page.
If anyone can provide a step-by-step guide on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Same here.
Id love to be shown. I'm using Hybrid_171005_mac_1012 (as I'm running Yosemite and 10.13 won't run)
I've read the "hybrid hidden options page" and nearly of the pages in this forum and searched everywhere on the web (Thats where got the AvisynthExtensions archive zip download as it's not on the downloads pages like it used to be on the Selur website "other tools/dependencies page"
It's still on the webpage where it always was,... under Downloads->'non-Windows - Avisynth Extension (requires Wine to be installed) '.
Since there now again is a 'Vapoursynth OSX Installer' available, I'll try to write a Vapoursynth support guide during this week.

Cu Selur
Won't happen through the week, hope I find some time during the upcoming weekend.

Cu Selur
Looked into it -> doesn't work atm. in any way stable.
Also looked into Vaporusynth, which I would prefer, but there are also some problems.
(mainly missing filters)

Cu Selur
Just released a new version which works fine with the Vapoursynth OS X Installer. Smile

Cu Selur
(08.04.2018, 17:14)Selur Wrote: Just released a new version which works fine with the Vapoursynth OS X Installer. Smile

Cu Selur

Thanks! I'll look into it.
Also read https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=359 it shortly outlines how what to install to use Vapoursynth with Hybrid on Mac,...
ARGH,.... I forgot to rename the vsedit to vsViewer in the Mac app package,...
-> will do tomorrow (1am here, time to sleep)

Cu Selur
Released a new version which has vsViewer in it. Smile
-> Happy testing. Smile

Cu Selur