This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] delayed audio when converting to 60FPS
Hello, how can I solve a problem that I have, I have tried to convert a recording to 60fps, the video converts it perfectly but the audio does not, converts it with delay, I have already tried with other recordings but it does the same how can I fix it?
Not sharing any details on what you are doing.
-> no clue

Wild guesses:
1. source is buggy and the delay mentioned in the container headers doesn't match the delay the audio actually has.
2. source has some broken headers or glitches in the stream, and thus extracting or decoding causes some issues.

If you read the sticky, properly provide a debug output, I might be able to say more than just throw around a few guesses.

Cu Selur