This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Speed Up Source Analyzer
Hi,

This may be a bit of a strech to open a forum thread for but I will merge 2 questions into one.

Is there a way to speed up the Source Analyzer to do the work faster or rather multi threaded so that my 1500 clips library can be analyzed faster when dragged into Hybrid?

Also

( input: D:/Clips_Folder/Episode_1/Clip_1... Output: D:/Clips_Folder_Upscaled/Episode_1/Clip_1 )
I'd want to drag the file Clips_folder in and just let VS Read everything and autogenerate a new file in a different location ( names do not matter as long as it respects the Episode 1 to 24 Folders schematic )
Hybrid should add everything in a folder if you drag&drop a folder in it, so you could add your 'D:/Clips_Folder'-folder into Hybrid.
Hybrid will not create one or multiple subfolders during the output.

Cu Selur
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response,

Can you also provide some feedback on the source analyzer question? Is there a way to speed that process up or is it too system reliant?
There is no multithreading or other ways to speed up the source analysis.
So you have to wait. Smile

Cu Selur
Auto Crop takes some time to analyze the file. If you have activated it at Crop/Resize->Misc you could deactivate it, or reduce count (frames to analyze) or sections to scan. Deactivating I frames only scan also speeds it up as far as I remember that.