This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] Portable mode
Even in portable mode some settings files seem to be created in "%APPDATA%/hybrid", like "ClientSettings.ini".
Isn't this supposed to be where it's defined in "settingPath"?
Not a big deal, but in case of migrating the Hybrid root folder to another disk, these settings would be lost.

Thanks for reading.
Totally forgot about the ClientSettings.ini, but no real problem since it doesn't really contain needed data.
Since you wrote 'some settings files', are there more?
-> I'll look into it for the next release.
(file won't be created in newer versions)

Cu Selur
Ps.: send you a link to a dev version via pm, which shouldn't create the file anymore.
Quote:Since you wrote 'some settings files', are there more?
No others so far, but I wrote it this way because I don't play around with the GUI settings much, so maybe there is a possibility that there are others and I wanted to make you aware of this. ^^
In any case, if I find any others eventually, I'll let you know.

Quote:(file won't be created in newer versions)
That's pretty good, thanks!

Quote:Ps.: send you a link to a dev version via pm, which shouldn't create the file anymore.
I just tested the version you sent me and everything is working fine as expected, thank you very much. Big Grin
Happy that worked out.

Cu Selur